FOR CIVIL ENGINEER (PILING WORK)
TELEPHONE: 0172-540606, 0172-671828
Bachelor of Engineering in CIVIL from Thapar Institute of Engineering and technology, Patiala (India), a premier Institute of India. Passed with 70-81% marks in 1985, working knowledge of computers.
FAMILY:(1) Wife: Post Graduate in Arts, PG. Diploma in Computers (2) Children: Two sons aged 7 and 3
(1) From 15-05-85 to 20-02-88: With KISHAN SINGH & COMPANY (P) LTD-Bridge and pile foundation specialist firm. Experience in the execution of bored underreamed piles, Compaction piling for bridge foundations, pile load tests-vertical, horizontal and pull out tests.
(2) From 24-02-98 to 19-11-89: With S.A.BUILDERS LTD- Bridge construction firm. Executed bored underreamed compaction piles, driven cast-in-situ piles, raker piles, testing of piles for major bridge in PUNJAB and NEW- -DELHI.
(3) From 1-12-89 to 30-10-93: With IPS CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS (INDIA). Executed bored piles work for industrial building, overhead tanks, boundary walls, multi storeyed buildings etc.
(4) From 15-11-93 to 30-04-94: With LARSEN AND TOUBRO LTD-ECC group, a multinational company and engineering giant. Executed 800m long diaphragm wall with latest Italian machinery "SOILMEC" mounted on 955 Tata crane, grouting of panel joints, conducting permeability tests.
(5) From 01-05-94 till date: With HKS PILING CONTRACTORS. Executing piling work in association with partners for various engineering departments of India.
Presently looking for a company specializing in Piling, Diaphragm, Cut-off walls work located anywhere in the world. Good growth prospects desired.
Must be good enough to support the family of four. Furnished family accommodation desired with conveyance facility.
Can join within 30 days after receipt of employment offer and visa documents.
Web site: http://members.tripod.com/~unitech2/ips.htm
click to see the works at site
copyright © 1998 unitech (India).